30 things : part three
The celebrating continues, as does my list of 30 random things that have me excited, motivated and inspired. 18. Small Gifts : There's something awesome about the wham-bam, expensive gift that knocks your socks off but I am really appreciating the art of a small, thoughtful present. Like this little collection of wonders from a genius friend (who made the necklace!).
19. Sheet Music : I'm getting back to an old, treasured hobby of playing piano. It opens up the exciting process of cruising for new music and I'm amazed at the vast availability of sheet music online. It's so beautiful, I want to frame some.
20. Pencils & Erasers : This is another thing that feels like a reconnection. Get out your pencils, nice soft ones and a fresh white eraser and do anything you want. It is so satisfying and liberating. Pens get a lot of love (and I know this better than most) but I'm bringing back pencils with full force. You'll always find one in my purse.
21. Newsprint : I want to try more projects with newsprint. Some inspiring friends recently designed their own save the date on a newsprint poster and I want to look at it every day.
22. Empty Space : As I've mentioned before, we are in a new apartment and I don't actually want to unpack anything. I am loving open, empty space, void of clutter and stuff, the stuff that can be never-ending. No stuff. Just space.
23. Hot Water : Something spiritual happens when I soak in hot water.
One more post tomorrow to wrap up my list of 30 things, come back and check it out!